- » About Us
- » Events & Trade Shows
- » Geothermal Seminar - Ground Source Heating & Cooling for Business
Geothermal - Ground Source Heating & Cooling for Business, Commercial, and Multiple Occupancy Properties
Architects, Hvac Designers, Building Owners And Managers - You Should Attend!
This program is geared to building owners and to professionals who design, install, inspect, approve, recommend or regulate heating & cooling systems. Commercial buildings account for about 20% of the energy consumed in the United States. Geothermal has the potential to become the HVAC technology of choice because of the proven economics (payback and return on investment). It is a powerful renewable and efficient “green energy” option for business, commercial, institutional and residential installations.
In addition to potential end-users, this program is a MUST for energy company engineers, architects, planners, building code inspectors, environmental health professionals, drilling contractors, HVAC professionals, real estate agents, developers, and town officials. Don’t miss this “one-stop-shop” opportunity to get up to speed with this technology. It is coming to buildings near you! Small footprints and down-town locations are not a barrier to the technology.
- Find out how to save thousands of dollars in energy costs
- Learn state-of-the-art technical information on geothermal
- See how geothermal fits with state & federal energy policy
- Hear firsthand about NYC success stories
- Network with designers, manufacturers & installers
- Obtain Architect and Engineer CEU Credits - 7.25 LUS
Wednesday, November 7, 2012, (8:10 – 4:45)
MTA New York City Transit
20th floor, 2 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10004
Presented by: American Ground Water Trust
Download the flyer for details, registration information and a detailed seminar outline.